Wrobel & Co., Attorneys-at-Law, is an international law firm based in Belize City. Our office specializes in a wide array of legal services – from real estate and retirement services to offshore advice – all of which aim to link people with a better life. For more information, please peruse our website here.
Legal Receptionist (Full-time / Paid)
The Legal Receptionist will work closely with other office staff on many aspects of the law firm’s operations. S/he will report to the Human Resources & Accounting Manager.
- Provide administrative support for each department to ensure office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, including answering and directing phone calls, and corresponding via email
- Prepare and send out letters of engagement
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Scan and upload documents into the company’s electronic management system
- Assist management in any other related tasks assigned
- Experience as a legal assistant preferred
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English (proficiency in Spanish a plus)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in high-pressure situations
- Energy and initiative
- Ability to work in independent and collaborative settings
- Calm demeanor dealing with clients
- Experience with real estate and/or international trusts a plus
Commensurate with experience
Standard vacation days and holidays
Send a cover letter and resume to Tiffara Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is October 11, 11:59 pm.
Applicants are encouraged to read the story here. We are looking for a Rowan.