Wrobel & Co., Attorneys-at-Law, is an international law firm based in Belize City.
Our office specializes in a wide array of legal services – from real estate and retirement services to corporate advice – all of which aim to link people with a better life. For more information, please visit https://www.lawbelize.bz/.
Accountant (Full-time / Paid)
The Accountant will work closely with other office staff, primarily the Accounting Team, to develop and maintain the firm’s financial records. S/he will report to the Managing Partner.
- Ensure accurate financial record-keeping for the firm by recording transactions on a daily basis.
- Make entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- File source documents for all entries recorded.
- Post entries to ledger accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Prepare cash flow statements.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Issue invoices for money that is owed to the organisation.
- Process payments via cheque, credit card, etc.
- Pay accounts on behalf of the organisation.
- Perform payroll administration duties.
- File tax returns.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A degree in Business or Business Administration. A degree in Accounting/Bookkeeping is preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in an accounting department. Experience in a mid-sized or large company is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in high-pressure situations
- Energy and initiative
- Ability to work in independent and collaborative settings
- Calm demeanor
Commensurate with experience
Standard vacation days and holidays. Medical benefits are also available.
Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.