Wrobel & Co., Attorneys-at-Law, is an international law firm based in Belize City.
Our office specializes in a wide array of legal services – from real estate and retirement services to offshore advice – all of which aim to link people with a better life. For more information about our Belize law firm, please peruse our website.
To apply for the June 2019 Bookkeeper position, please read the following carefully.
Bookkeeper (Part-time / Paid). Independent Bookkeepers also encouraged to apply.
The Bookkeeper will work closely with other office staff, primarily the Accounting Team, to maintain the firm’s financial records. S/he will report to the Human Resources & Accounting Manager.
- Manage all accounting transactions on a daily basis
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Pay accounts on behalf of the organisation, ensure timely bank payments and perform bank reconciliations
- Perform payroll administration duties
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Prepare financial reports and forecasts (e.g. cash flow statements and budget forecasts)
- File source documents for complete documentation
- Perform other duties as required
- A degree in Business or Business Administration. A degree in Accounting/Bookkeeping is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous work experience in an accounting department. Experience in a mid-sized or large company is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in high-pressure situations.
- Energy and initiative.
- Ability to work in independent and collaborative settings.
- Calm demeanor.
Salary Commensurate with experience
- Standard vacation days and holidays
- Great location with views of the Caribbean sea!
Send a cover letter and resume to Tiffara Castillo at email@example.com
No phone calls or Facebook messages, please! All applications must be sent to Tiffara Castillo. If we feel that you may be a good fit, we will contact you for an interview. Good luck!
Meet our current staff! Visit our About Us page.
This information was provided as a courtesy of Wrobel & Co. Attorneys-at-law. It is intended to inform, not to advise. No one should try to interpret or apply any law without the assistance of legal counsel. Please click here for the full disclaimer.